Thursday, September 19, 2013

2 houses, 3 doors down


Two Houses, 3 doors down,
It's pretty special to make a site visit to see two of my houses so close...


Bungalow #1 started Design months ago, we had a snag on setbacks, and have finally pulled a permit.  http://www.houzz.com/projects/292461/Bungalow-Design By clicking the link, you can see the design as well as the forms set up for the slab to be poured.




Bungalow #2 is well under way, with the footings and slab poured and curing.  Framing to come next. http://www.houzz.com/projects/330211/Bungalow--2  After the jump in the link, you can see the design of this house as well as construction photos.

I want to ask for you to check me out on Houzz and leave some feedback, so I'm just going to leave the links in this post and let you see the pictures of construction and design after the jump ;)











As always, you can contact me through my web site

I would like to give a special thanks to Renaissance Builders for their hard work and determination to get both of these projects off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standard